100% Virgin Plastic Sheet Roll for Automotive Parts Embedded Conductive ESD HIPS
High Impact Polystyrene is one of the oldest industrially produced thermoplastic polymers, a very versatile product with a wide range of uses. The bright and pure amorphous plastic has the advantages of easy processing, rigidity, dimensional stability and transparency, but its low impact strength limits its application.
High-impact polystyrene, a small amount of polybutadiene is bonded to a polystyrene matrix. It has a "sea-island structure", the matrix is plastic, and the dispersed phase is rubber. 100% Virgin Plastic Sheet Roll for Automotive Parts Embedded Conductive ESD HIPS has many characteristics:
1. Impact-resistant polystyrene is a thermoplastic resin;
2. Odorless, tasteless, hard material, good dimensional stability after forming;
3. Has excellent high dielectric insulation;
4. It is a non-quality and low water absorption material;
5. Its gloss is good and easy to paint.