In addition to the properties of PBT, PET has the following characteristics:
1. The heat distortion temperature and long-term use temperature are very high among thermoplastic general engineering plastics;
2. Because of the high heat resistance, the reinforced PET is immersed in a solder bath at 250°C for 10 seconds, and it hardly deforms or does not change color. It is especially suitable for the preparation of electronic and electrical parts for soldering;
3. The bending strength is 200MPa, the elastic modulus reaches 4000MPa, the creep and fatigue resistance are also very good, the surface hardness is high, and the mechanical properties are similar to thermosetting plastics;
4. Since the price of ethylene glycol used in the production of PET is almost half cheaper than that of butylene glycol used in the production of PBT, the price of PET resin and reinforced PET is low among engineering plastics and has a high cost performance.
5. Adhesion of PET resin: sili-1706 one-component room temperature vulcanizate. After curing, it is an elastomer with good waterproof, shock-proof adhesive, high and low temperature resistance. Due to the research of Reli Technology based on the molecular structure of the resin, Specially used for bonding engineering plastics.