Parameters of Thermofroming GAG plastic sheet roll for food packaging tray
GAG is a three-layer composite sheet. It is a three-layer composite sheet produced by co-extrusion of the middle layer APET and the upper and lower layers of PETG raw materials in an appropriate ratio. It is especially suitable for packaging boxes that need to be bonded by high-frequency heat sealing and glue. The advantages are as follows:
1. Good transparency, transparency can reach more than 90%, good texture, suitable for products requiring high transparency.
2. Excellent impact resistance and rigidity, the material is hard and durable, suitable for applications with high impact resistance.
3. Excellent processability. It can be processed by sawing, die cutting, drilling and laser cutting. It can also be cold bending and hot bending, bonding, welding and polishing, printing and painting; cold bending is not whitening, and the appearance is bright.
4. Good thermoformability, can be molded without preheating, high precision, shrinkage rate is about 0.5%; deep formability, no cracking and uniform thickness.
5. Environmental protection, can be recycled and used without polluting the environment. 6. Excellent food hygiene, made of PETG, which can meet all major food regulations.