Features of HIPS Surface Conductive10^4~10^6 Thermoforming Plastic Sheet RollHIPS Surface Conductive10^4~10^6 Thermoforming Plastic Sheet Roll
is now extensively applying to amount of famous electronic packaging products such as LED plastic tray, chip tray, camera lens tray and so on.
Surface resistance Of HIPS sheet roll
is the ratio of the dc voltage between two points on a HIPS sheet
surface of a material to the current passing through it, expressed in ohm.The surface resistance is independent of the structure of the material.
Roller coating is the carrier of roller coating, coating on the HIPS sheet
surface of the roller to form a certain thickness of wet film, and then with the help of the roller in the process of rotation with the coated contact, coating on the HIPS roll sheet
surface of the coated.Roller coating is suitable for flat surface coating, widely used in metal plate, plywood, cloth and paper coating, especially for metal coil coating.A method of coating a HIPS blister sheet
coated surface with a roller.It can be used as an alternative to brush painting method and improve painting efficiency.
Specification Of HIPS Surface Conductive10^4~10^6 Thermoforming Plastic Sheet RollHIPS Surface Conductive10^4~10^6 Thermoforming Plastic Sheet Roll
can be widely used in: light box, advertising, blister, screen printing, model materials, insulation materials.
- Density: 1.05g/cm3
- Width: 300~900mm
- Thickness: 0.3~2.0mm
- permanent conductive HIPS coating sheet roll
- Color: Any Color
- MOQ: 3~5tons
- Advantage: resistance, antistatic, no dust and temperature resistance
- Surface: Smooth,Glossy,no dust
- Processing Type: Multiple extrusion
- Certificates: SGS, ISO9001,ISO14001
- Raw Materials: 100% virgin without silicon
- Temperature: -15℃-85℃
- Application: Thermoforming food packaging, electronic packaging, cosmetic packaging, medical packaging and hardware packaging.,etc.